S1E28: RT – Podcasting Myths Destroyed with JJ Flizanes and Doug Sandler
Hey Podcast Messengers! Welcome to episode 28 of The PodQuest Show. I am your host Michael Neeley, and today is going to be another roundtable episode, as I am joined by my pals, once again, JJ Flizanes, the host of Spirit, Purpose & Energy; Health & Wealth; Women, Men & Relationships and more; and Doug Sandler, the host of Nice Guys on Business; Turnkey Podcast; Ford Mustang the First Generation, and more.
Today, we breakdown and obliterate a few more podcasting myths, including:
- Never Quit or Change Your Show
- Paying for Ratings and Reviews Make You a Successful Podcaster
- Downloads Directly Correlate to Dollars
- Only Sell What You Want To (not what your audience is asking for)
- Passion Projects Can’t Make Money
- Swapping Ratings and Reviews Is An Effective Strategy
NOTE: None of these myths are true! Listen today to find out more.
Get your ticket to PodQuest Live before it’s too late! Limited seating, guaranteed podcast bookings, and more!
Inside this episode, our featured Promo-Bite is for:
Man Alive with Shana James.
Don’t forget to listen for your PQ Token and go to PodQuest.net/Rewards to enroll and play for awesome prizes.
Follow us on Facebook and check out our Website for more details and to engage with our podcast community. If you’d like to have your own Promo-Bite for your show, go HERE. And if you’d like to be a guest on the show, click HERE.